List:       hadoop-user
Subject:    Re: Cannot start secure cluster without privileged resources
From:       jeff fu <kojie.fu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-07-27 14:26:30

thank you very much ,i done it, because  in the 1.0.3-release £¬the hadoop
 need to  set  HADOOP_SECURE_DN_USER  param ,then it can
start datanode in security mode¡£

2012/7/26 T. A. Smooth <catdaaaady@gmail.com>

> I ?think? it had something to do with the jsvc Binary. It wasn't compiled
> properly.
>
> But I'm not 100% sure
> On Jul 25, 2012 9:13 PM, "kojie.fu" <kojie.fu@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> **
>> hi CatDaaaady,
>>
>>  I have this problem in the hadoop-1.0.3.release like you have site before
>>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=catdaaaady
>>
>>   i modify the datanode port big than 1024.
>>
>>  can you tell me  how  to deal.
>>  thanks.
>>
>> jeff.

Best Wishes

Jie  Fu
¸µ  ½Ü£¨In Chinese)
Institute of High Performance Computing,
Department of Computer Science and Technology,
Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, 100084.
Email: kojie.fu@gmail.com <wjliu193@gmail.com>
Tel: 086-13401044643