List:       hadoop-user
Subject:    RE: NullPointerException when running multiple reducers with Hadoop
From:       Aaron Baff <Aaron.Baff () telescope ! tv>
Date:       2011-06-30 17:02:59

Are you submitting from a Windows machine? I remember seeing at one point in time \
something like this dealing with trying to find the user & group on MR submission (if \
you look, it has to do with javax.security.auth and \
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation), and ran into this when submitting \
from a Windows machine.

--Aaron