List:       hadoop-user
Subject:    Re: XML files in HDFS
From:       Hyunsik Choi <c0d3h4ck () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-30 12:16:27

Hi,

Actually, I don't know there exists any well-made XML InputFormat or
Record reader.
To the best of my knowledge, StreamXmlRecordReader (
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/streaming/StreamXmlRecordReader.html
 ) of Hadoop streaming is only solution.

Good luck!

--
Hyunsik Choi
Database & Information Systems Group, Korea University