List:       hadoop-user
Subject:    RE: org.apache.hadoop.fs.DF vs Windows
From:       "Andrew Newman" <anewman () itee ! uq ! edu ! au>
Date:       2007-06-24 23:06:06

We did a similar thing recently (setting up JSW for Windows).  We had:
wrapper.java.library.path.1=bin

Where the bin directory (it contains the JSW libraries like
wrapper-windows-x86-32.dll and Cygwin files for df) is under the root (which
contains the configuration and JSW executables).

The files required by df are:
- df.exe
- cygiconv-2.dll
- cygintl-8.dll