List:       hadoop-user
Subject:    Re: Word Count sample
From:       Enis Soztutar <enis.soz.nutch () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-24 7:16:34

I assume you have set conf/slaves and conf/masters and you have set up
the MR as described in
http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-hadoop/GettingStartedWithHadoop

The think i can suggest is to check which machines are in the cluster
from the browser. Just go to dev030.sctm.com:50030  with a browser. Also
i can suggest to ping dev030.sctm.com to see if it can be resolved to
your machine. Alternatively you can check /etc/hosts to see if all the
addresses you use in conf/masters and conf/slaves are resolvable.