List:       hadoop-dev
Subject:    Re: CredentialProvider API
From:       Wei-Chiu Chuang <weichiu () cloudera ! com ! INVALID>
Date:       2019-04-25 14:46:17

A similar issue is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-15412
You can't put the keystore for KMS in HDFS, and I filed
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-15413 to document it.

Karthik, would you consider use HADOOP-15413 to document scenarios where it
is not supported?

Additionally, I worked on HADOOP-13548
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-13548> awhile ago to remove
the circular dependency for the LdapGroupsMapping case.
You can also consider taking over to resolve this case.