List:       hadoop-dev
Subject:    [ANNOUNCE]  Next HUG meetup:  Noida/NCR-  India - 31st July 2010 :
From:       Sanjay Sharma <sanjay.sharma () impetus ! co ! in>
Date:       2010-07-29 17:52:50

Hi All,

We are planning to hold the next Hadoop India User Group meet up on 31st July 2010 in \
Noida, India.

The registration and event details are available at - \
http://hugindia-absolutezeroforum.eventbrite.com/

We currently have the following talks lined up-

    -  HIHO<http://code.google.com/p/hiho/> - by Sonal Goyal, Meghsoft

    -  JAQL<http://code.google.com/p/jaql/>- by Himanshu Gupta, IBM

    -  Visual HIVE<http://www.intellicus.com/about/news_room/news_room.htm> by Sajal \
Rastogi, Intellicus

Feedback/suggestions can be provided \
here<http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&gid=2258445&type=member&item=24806598&goback=%2Egmp_2258445>.

The event is being hosted by Absolute Zero \
Forum<http://www.eventbrite.com/contact-organizer?oid=530763518&s=1922317> and \

We should be able to accommodate around 50-60 friendly people.

Regards,

Sanjay Sharma
www.impetus.com<http://www.impetus.com>

________________________________
Impetus is sponsoring 'Hadoop India User Group Meet Up'- a technology un-conference \
on July 31, 2010 at Impetus Office, Noida. The event will shed light on Hadoop \
technology and channelized efforts to develop an active Hadoop community.

Click http://www.impetus.com/ to know more. Follow our updates on \
www.twitter.com/impetuscalling .

NOTE: This message may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, \
privileged or otherwise protected by law. The message is intended solely for the \
named addressee. If received in error, please destroy and notify the sender. Any use \
of this email is prohibited when received in error. Impetus does not represent, \
warrant and/or guarantee, that the integrity of this communication has been \
maintained nor that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or \
interference.