List:       hadoop-dev
Subject:    Hudson patch testing
From:       Nigel Daley <ndaley () yahoo-inc ! com>
Date:       2009-02-28 19:57:57

Folks,

On Thursday (2/26) we upgraded Hudson's patch testing process to
enable testing to be performed on one or more Hudson slave machines.
We then moved testing to vesta.apache.org \
(http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Hadoop/job/Hadoop-Patch-vesta.apache.org/ \
 ).

There have been some glitches that we're working on having to do with
updates to the queue html page, Jira comments, etc.  Thanks for your
patience while we iron these out.

Cheers,
Nige