List:       gump
Subject:    Re: test-ant on hermes and brutus
From:       Stefan Bodewig <bodewig () apache ! org>
Date:       2004-04-29 14:25:33

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Adam R. B. Jack <ajack@trysybase.com> wrote:

> Now I don't recall CVS actually causing a problem, I added it more
> for consistency. I could restore it.

Not for test-ant, this is really not necessary.

OTOH doing a cvs diff in the workspace to create a patch after I've
found why something didn't work has been quite convenient at times.
Now I'd have to do a diff -r -u ../cvs/PROJECT . instead, which isn't
unreasonable either.

Don't change it back just for me.

> Also, maybe the SVN issue has gone away

Only if all clients upgrade to 1.0.1+.