List:       gump
Subject:    AW: Gump Results for Ant (was Re: Can anybody provide a server for a full workspace Gumpy?)
From:       Antoine_Lévy-Lambert <antoine () antbuild ! com>
Date:       2003-09-30 20:47:27

Adam,

Thanks for your email.

We used to get some emails apparently sent by Diane Holt when the build of
ant (bootstrap or main) or the testcases failed. Does this still work ???

I wonder whether these automatic emails were not also sent by the same
system which does not publish its results since September 9th onto
cvs.apache.org:/builds/gump.

If the old system cannot be rescued, can one make sure that the ant
development list will get failure emails one of the gumps ?

Also, if cvs.apache.org:/builds/gump is not updated, should we not get the
directory deleted ? or otherwise ask the manager of one of the gump systems
to publish his results there ?

Antoine