List:       gtm-perl
Subject:    Happy Kernel 2.4!! (off topic help request)
From:       Michael Lavery <dilbert667 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-01-05 17:08:52

They released the newest kernel so go out and get
yourselves a copy before supplies run out! Act Now!
Heheh ;)

Does anyone know why this happens? I wrote a PHP
program that reads a binary .dat file generated
using strfile. The unsigned longs are stored as
Big Endian format and when I read the file on Unix
on my webserver all is fine. When porting the PHP
script to an Windoze NT box here at work using the
same .dat files all is topsy turvy. The specified
byte addresses are off by some amount. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Michael