List:       gtkmm
Subject:    [gtkmm] Where is the source for gtk--?
From:       "Chan Siu On" <siuonchan () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2001-06-24 9:43:29

I would like to take a look at the source of Gtk-- in order to solve my
programming problem. However, I cannot find the source of Gtk--. What I
found in the gtkmm-1.2.5 package was only header files such as button.h and
entry.h, but I cannot find the implmentation of these classes(i.e. no
button.cc or entry.cc). Can any body tell me where are these classes
implmented?