List:       gtkmm
Subject:    [gtkmm] gdk_multi-0.2.tar.gz (Link on Gtkmm-Homepage)
From:       Heinke Frerichs <heinke.frerichs () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-02-20 10:58:49

Hi,
I really like to add printing support to my app and I found a link on the
Gtkmm-Homepage that was interesting, but there is a problem with that
link.
Does anybody know if this projet has moved or been canceled?
Or maybe one of you knows a library for printing that can be used together
with gtkmm.

	-heinke

--
TORPS - a TOol for RolePlaying Systems