List:       gtkmm
Subject:    Re: Some icons to add... how ?
From:       Kjell Ahlstedt <kjell.ahlstedt () bredband ! net>
Date:       2016-05-23 14:51:09

You must include your icons in a resource file that you compile and link
with your application, as described in the gtkmm tutorial,
https://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/stable/sec-gio-resource.html.en
I don't know of any example  program that uses add_resource_path(), but
the examples in the tutorial use resource icons in other situations.

Kjell