List:       gtkmm
Subject:    (suggestion) is it possible to do the same thing than the tags bar on http://stackoverflow.com ?
From:       Nicolas =?UTF-8?B?SsOkZ2Vy?= <jagernicolas () legtux ! org>
Date:       2015-08-28 1:40:43

Hi,
I'm using an `Gtk::entry` to write tags and I would like to know if I
can do something similar than on http://stackoverflow.com where tags
appear in label with a small cross to delete them. On stack it's also
possible to move the cursor and edit them.

I have very little idea to do something like that: using a
`Gtk::ButtonBox` where the last element is always an entry and the
others would be labels of tags already recorded. In the case I move the
keyboard cursor to the left, I can change a label by an entry to edit
the label... sound quite  « heavy  » to implement... so any suggestion
would be welcome[d].

regards,
Nicolas J.