List:       gtkmm
Subject:    Gtk::TreeView sorting
From:       Michael White <mwhite () gwmail ! gwu ! edu>
Date:       2015-01-23 22:56:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I have created my treeview where every other row has a background color
set. something to the effect of:

row0 --- bgcolor = gray
---------------------------------

row1 --- bgcolor = white
---------------------------------

row2 --- bgcolor = gray
---------------------------------

row3 --- bgcolor = white
---------------------------------

etc.

However, when i sort the TreeView on a certain column, the rows background
color are no longer correct as depending on how the data was sorted the
rows display as having multiple rows with white background followed by a
few gray, etc. I assume this is due to the fact i changed the cell
renderer's background color. My question -- is there a way to trigger a
"repaint" after the sort so i get back my intention of every other row
being a certain color?

Thanks,
Mike