List:       gtkmm
Subject:    How to switch of antialiasing for (all) items of a goocanvasmm
From:       "Klaus Rudolph" <lts-rudolph () gmx ! de>
Date:       2014-01-03 14:17:05

Hi,

I simply want to switch of the antialiasing for some or all items of a goocanvasmm \
object.

I find a property in ItemModelSimple, but I have no idea how to set or unset the \
model and where it is placed and how to get this object from the cnavas or the canvas \
item. If there is any tutorial for goocanvasmm, give me a hint :-)

Regards
 Klaus