List:       gtkmm
Subject:    Building gdkmm
From:       John Emmas <johne53 () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2013-11-09 15:19:16

While I've been tracking down a gtkmm problem I suddenly noticed
something about gdkmm which I'd never realised before....

For building on Windows, gtkmm contains the usual __declspec specifier
in the form of GTKMM_API, which gets defined (as appropriate) in
gtkmmconfig.h.  But AFAICT there's no equivalent specifier for gdkmm
(i.e. there's no GDKMM_API).  Does that imply that gdkmm should get
built as a static library?  Or are all its objects derived from gtkmm
objects?  (it doesn't look as if they are...)

John