List:       gtkmm
Subject:    my first project with glade
From:       "Dmitry Kruglov" <lsd () secy ! biz>
Date:       2012-12-03 11:14:57

i create my first project in glade in linux ....
please help me create combobox with static text.

example:
text1
text2
text3

I did not get to create a combobox with a static list. I'm creating a project GTK \
Builder, but the static text can be only in the projects libglade. I found the \
article http://www.micahcarrick.com/gtk-builder-libglade-faq.html

In this article, the scientist says that can not be used as libglade technology is \
outdated and must use GTK Builder.