List:       gtkmm
Subject:    liststore/treestore example with pixbufs that change
From:       Giuseppe Penone <giuspen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-07-05 16:45:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
In the "programming with gtkmm3" there are many examples regarding the
treeview/treestore/liststore
(
http://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/unstable/sec-treeview-examples.html.en
)
but no one showing the proper way to populate a tree with pixbufs, change
them and eventually delete a row with a pixbuf.
If anybody could point me to an example it would be of great help.
Regards,
Giuseppe.