List:       gtkmm
Subject:    How to connect editable check boxes from a tree view with the
From:       Markus Elfring <Markus.Elfring () web ! de>
Date:       2011-10-09 20:13:56

Hello!

I have reused standard check boxes in a tree view column by the member function
"append_column_editable". Now I find that two implementation details are not
clear enough for me yet.

1. How do I get to an object from this "addition" so that the function
"...->signal_toggled().connect(sigc::mem_fun(*this, &my_tree_view::on_toggled))"
can be called?

2. How do I get the connection back in the triggered callback function to the
affected data row for which a check button was clicked?
    How can be ensured that corresponding changes will be stored back in the
appropriate model record set for my table view?

Regards,
Markus