List:       gtkmm
Subject:    mingw and gtkmm
From:       bruce () hawaii-pacific ! com
Date:       2010-12-23 20:06:29

Aloha,

I am using ubuntu-10.10 and have installed the mingw crosscompiler
available with synaptics.  I can compile a simple console app with no
problems.  But when I try to cross compile a gtkmm app with mingw I
always get errors.  It compiles fine with g++ but not i586-mingw32msvc-g++.
My latest and most successful effort is using code::blocks.  The errors
I am getting now are:

/usr/include/glib-2.0/gio/gcredentials.h:67: error: ‘uid_t' does not
name a type

'uid_t' is defined in /usr/i586-mingw32msvc/include/sys/types.h

Can anyone help?  If you need more info I can supply it.

Thanks
Bruce