List:       gtkmm
Subject:    Re: Glib::KeyFile bug?
From:       Robert Pearce <rob () bdt-home ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2008-06-22 22:03:24

This is a MIME message

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008, Damon Register <damonregister@bellsouth.net> wrote
:
>Now I am really curious.  The app that I am converting was a Borland
>that used
>the TIniFile.  I just planned to rewrite the ini part to use the KeyFile but
>it might be nice to have the Borland wrapper.  Can you allow me to have your
>Borland wrapper?

Well, technically it was written for a client, but I doubt he'd object
as it's only a tiny part of the app.

> One thing I see that is missing from the KeyFile is the
>default value.  Does your wrapper do the default value as does the Borland
>TIniFile?

To be honest I can't remember how much I implemented - I was basically
porting a single application - but I did the default thing. I may not
have kept everything else compatible, though.

I've attached a ZIP. Hope it's of some use.
--
Rob Pearce                       http://www.bdt-home.demon.co.uk

The contents of this | Windows NT crashed.
message are purely   | I am the Blue Screen of Death.
my opinion. Don't    | No one hears your screams.
believe a word.      |

["GtkIniFile.zip" (application/zip)]