List:       gtkmm
Subject:    positioning menu popups
From:       "Sudrien" <sudrien () fusemail ! com>
Date:       2005-03-30 6:12:42

So I am reading in the documentaion that there is a function

void Gtk::Menu::popup(const SlotPositionCalc&, guint, guint32)

to position a popup. And I'm seeing the definition

typedef sigc::slot<void, int&, int&, bool&> Gtk::Menu::SlotPositionCalc

Which I have no idea how to implement. I figure I'll get the position off
of another widget's allocation, but that is a seperate issue. How do I
construct somthing to actually fit in that SlotPositionCalc slot?

-Sud.