List:       gtkmm
Subject:    Re: treeview and scrolling
From:       danny van elsen <danny.van.elsen () skynet ! be>
Date:       2005-03-29 20:21:51

hello Murray,

thanks for the answer!

I have had a look at the gtkmm example, but it seems to me that it will
still call "get_data_row_iter_from_tree_row_iter" for every row in the
data model, when initializing the model?

I put a "cout" statement in this method, and the more rows (rows_count)
there are in the model, the more output there is...

Is there a way to avoid this?

greetings, Danny.