List:       gtkmm
Subject:    [gtkmm] How do I connect to CellRendererText.signal_edited() ?
From:       "Daniel J. Lauk" <Daniel.Lauk () Student ! FH-Reutlingen ! de>
Date:       2004-09-30 12:24:48

Hi everybody.

As the subject line says, I'm trying to connect to the signal_edited().
There is only an example for linking to the signal_toggled() of a Gtk::CellRendererToggle,
that only takes one argument, the path.
According to the compiler error message I get and also to the signature of the
default handler and the documentation, I figure I need to provide another argument,
the Glib::ustring new_text.

Could anybody be so kind and substitute "what_goes_in_here" for me in the following
code:

pRenderer->signal_edited().connect(
  SigC::bind( SigC::slot(*this, &MyClass::myEditedHandler),
    m_columns.my_edited_column,
    what_goes_in_here)
  );

Best regards,