List:       gtkmm
Subject:    Re: [gtkmm] Re: Is TreeView interface going to change?
From:       murrayc () t-online ! de (Murray Cumming)
Date:       2002-04-30 22:36:10

On Wed, 2002-05-01 at 00:18, Robert J. Hansen wrote:
> > Sorry everyone, I never got around to that... too busy. It's still on
> > the to-do list, but... if you write one, when I do finally get the time
> > I'd be happy to lend a hand keeping it up to date.
>
> Actually, if you're the tree guy,

He's not. None of us are. But he did take the time to make the sane
stockbrowser demo so that we'd have something to talk about.

> would you mind if I were to pick your
> brain off-list about the tree and how to use it?

I absolutely do not encourage off-list discussion. It's selfish to
others in your position. If you don't like my responses then just try to
be more constructive.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc@usa.net