List:       gtkmm
Subject:    Re: [gtkmm] Easy way to manage modal dialogs?
From:       Vladislav Grinchenko <vgrinche () integ ! com>
Date:       2002-04-30 15:02:34

Jarek,

Derive your class from Gnome::Dialog and then call
Gnome::Dialog::run_and_close ().

In your case it boils down to even simpler usage of
Gnome::Dialog:question_modal. Take a look at gnomemm examples.

If you don't like Gnomemm, then you can get a pretty good idea of
how to write one from examining Gnome::Dialog source code.

-VLG