List:       gtkmm
Subject:    Re: [gtkmm] Sorting CTree and CList - again
From:       Jarek Dukat <madmaxer () poczta ! fm>
Date:       2002-04-28 9:42:24

On Sat, 2002-04-27 at 03:20, Barnaby Gray wrote:

> It certainly IS true. Or else I'd be surprised if my app (ickle) is
> working by some other mystical force or something. Really.. take a
> look at the source (ickle.sourceforge.net).

I will have to take a look. I don't understand why it doesn't work for
me :(

> > static gint cf(GtkCList *clist ,gconstpointer p1, gconstpointer p2) {
> > 	cerr << hex << p1 << " " << hex << p2 << endl;
> > 	return p1 < p2;
> > }
>
> In your comparison function you are comparing your pointers by address
> code, surely you do not mean that?

No! I'm not that stupid ;)
This was just an example to print pointers to cerr and show their value.
They point to something different than I set with set_data() and I don't
know what it is.

--
struct Sig {
  string name("     J a r e k   D u k a t     ");