List:       gtkmm
Subject:    [gtkmm] please help me
From:       w z <seamid () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-04-26 19:36:24

hi,
 I am a beginner for gtkmm.I install gtkmm 1.2.5
&gtkmm
devel 1.2.5 on red hat 7.2(gnome,libsigc++ from red
hat CD).I use command
g++ base.cc -o base `gtkmm-config --cflags --libs`
no matter what *.cc file i use,the compiler result
allways be 2.96,at the same time,no out file is
produced.
  please tell me how to fix it
  thank you !
my email:seamid@yahoo.com