List:       gtkmm
Subject:    Re: [gtkmm] Gtk::Main::quit and libglademm2
From:       murrayc () t-online ! de (Murray Cumming)
Date:       2002-04-25 1:13:21

On Thu, 2002-04-25 at 01:53, Michael Koziarski wrote:
> > I don't see who is show()ing the window.
>

> Neither do I. This is pretty much a direct translation of the libglade
> example in the docs.

Thanks for the idea. I found those docs and added this example to
libglademm/examples/basic, with a modified version of your .glade file.

>  Without the autoconnect.  Shouldn't it work similarly?

Your problems are
1. In glade, in Properties/Common you set Visible to Yes, so it is shown
automatically.
2. In Properties/Widget you set AutoClose to Yes, meaning that the
window closes when _any_ button is pressed.

The example still doesn't work properly because the signal connection
doesn't seem to work. But it still works normally when you close the
dialog using the standard close-window button.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc@usa.net