List:       gtkmm
Subject:    [gtkmm] New start page for documentation
From:       "Paulo Pinto" <paulo.pinto () altitude ! com>
Date:       2002-01-30 14:21:54

Following the conversation that I had
with Murray, I am doing a start page for
the Gtkmm2 documentation, based on the
QT's start page.

Currently this is what I have done, please
see the attached file.

Some of the entries don't have links because
I haven't found the appropriate target.

What do you think of the distribution of the
topics ?

What could be different ?

Should I mention libsigc++ ? I didn't because it
is discussed in the Gtkmm documentation, but I
am unsure about it.

By the way, does anyone know what happpened to
Gladecc ? The site went MIA.

I am posting this to the list because Murray is
offline as you know, and I would like to get some
input from the community.

---
Paulo Pinto (aka Moondevil in demoscene)
pjmlp_pt@yahoo.com -- http://www.progtools.org
"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance" - Derek Bok