List:       gtkmm
Subject:    Re: [gtkmm] Install problems with libsigc++
From:       Daniel Elstner <daniel.elstner () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-12-30 14:57:01

Hi,

we need a little bit more input from you to solve this.  Please send us
the output of ./configure and your config.log.

Which compiler are you using?

--Daniel

Am Son, 2001-12-30 um 04.54 schrieb Green, Aaron:
> I am getting errors during the ./configure of gtkmm that says my
libsigc++ isn't sane.  I have installed version 1.0.4 and then I
installed 1.0.1, running ldconfig with /usr/local/lib in the ld.so.conf
file.  I have reviewed the list archives and seen that a few other
people have had this same problem.  But I don't see an answer that works
anywhere.  Has this been solved yet?