List:       gtkmm
Subject:    [gtkmm] how to set state on radiobuttons in a properties dialog
From:       Daniel <dss () home ! se>
Date:       2001-12-28 23:08:31

Hello

I have a question, I want to set the activated radiobutton in a \
Gnome::PropertyDialog. I have the following code:

  switch ( cfg->get_line_style() ) {
  case GDK_LINE_SOLID:
    solid_radio->set_active( true );
    break;
  case GDK_LINE_ON_OFF_DASH:
    dash_radio->set_active( true );
    break;
  case GDK_LINE_DOUBLE_DASH:
    ddash_radio->set_active( true );
    break;
  }

Where should I put this code? In which *_impl? I thought I should put it in the \
constructor but if I do that I get the following errors in the console:

GnomeUI-CRITICAL **: file gnome-propertybox.c: line 331 (gnome_property_box_changed): \
assertion `GTK_NOTEBOOK (property_box->notebook)->cur_page' failed.

GnomeUI-CRITICAL **: file gnome-propertybox.c: line 331 (gnome_property_box_changed): \
assertion `GTK_NOTEBOOK (property_box->notebook)->cur_page' failed.

I suppose i have to show the radiobuttons before i change their states but i don't \
want to show the dialog already in the ctor...

/Daniel

--
/*
 * dss@home.se