List:       gtk-devel
Subject:    feature ?
From:       "Sergio A. Kessler" <ser () perio ! unlp ! edu ! ar>
Date:       1999-07-11 11:04:14

Gtk 1.2.3

I put a GtkScrolledWindow inside a container and a GtkText
inside the GtkScrolledWindow with line wrap to false.

Now I can control the text inside GtkText with the vertical
scroll bar perfectly, but I cannot with the horizontal
scroll bar.

Is this a bug or a feature ?

Sergio
--
  |    Sergio A. Kessler  http://sak.org.ar
-O_O-  You can have it Soon, Cheap, and Working; choose *two*.