List:       gtk-devel
Subject:    size, color of widgets
From:       prokopp <prokopp () stud ! uni-frankfurt ! de>
Date:       1999-06-30 20:06:03

Hallo,

I`m writing a network administration tool and like to know
how to change the background- color and how to get the width
and height of a widget (probably in pixels).

Managing the clients as icons (filemanager- like), a click of one
of them, should mark/highlight the selected icon and name. I`ve
seen an implementation drawing a colored rectangle around this
icon and afterwards redrawing the icon and the label. This solution
seems quite (quick &) dirty.

Who can suggest another ? Are there filemanager already written in
Gtk+ ?

Damian Prokopp.