List:       gtk-devel
Subject:    Re: webassembly
From:       "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <pelzflorian () pelzflorian ! de>
Date:       2017-11-21 7:24:29

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 10:13:45AM +1100, Daniel Kasak wrote:
> As for broadway being a 'toy' ... it's a pretty impressive toy, really. It
> does everything I wanted, other than copy & paste, and was remarkably
> stable. It wouldn't be so attractive if it wasn't damn near impossible to
> build gtk+ on Windows ...

You can use a package manager for Windows / for cross-compiling; there
are plenty.

See this discussion:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-app-devel-list/2017-March/msg00113.html

The only annoyance IMHO is reducing the binary size on Windows by
stripping away all parts of GTK+ you don't need.

Regards,
Florian