List:       gtk-devel
Subject:    Re: GdkRectangle vs cairo_rectangle_int_t
From:       <juanrgar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-01-28 19:39:19

Hi,

Thank you very much. Completely clear now :)

Regards,
Juan.

On 28 Jan 2014, at 20:36, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi;
> =

> On 28 January 2014 19:30, Juan Rafael Garc=EDa Blanco <juanrgar@gmail.com=
> wrote:
> =

>> Just wondering, why gtk_popover_set_pointing_to() takes an argument of t=
ype cairo_rectangle_int_t and not of type GdkRectangle? Which one is better=
 suited for each situation? I know one if a typedef of the other, but I=92m=
 curious and I can=92t think of it myself. I guess cairo_rectangle_int_t ma=
kes more sense when the rectangle is something actually drawn, and GdkRecta=
ngle is more general.