List:       gtk-devel
Subject:    Waiting for moderation
From:       Mike  Dupont <jamesmikedupont () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-20 12:14:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi there,
I have been waiting since the weekend for moderation, here is my question I
posted it to stackoverflow
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9756571/gobjectintrospection-linking-to-libgirepository-internals-and-libgirepository-1

basically I would like to link against the
internal libgirepository-internals for testing and am getting linking
errors,
any help would be appreciated.
thanks,
mike