List:       gtk-devel
Subject:    Re: [g-a-devel] Gail next steps (was Re: GTK and ATK)
From:       Matthias Clasen <matthias.clasen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-05 20:33:37

As another quick update:

Last weekend, I've completed the factory removal, and I have now
merged the a11y branch into master. There's of course a lot more work
to be done, but this is a nice first milestone.
Points of notice: the toolkit attribute has changed its value from
'gail' to 'gtk', and atk_util_get_tookit_name() also reports 'gtk'
now.