List:       gtk-devel
Subject:    Re: Undo stack for GTK+   (was: Re: undo in textview)
From:       Holger Berndt <berndth () gmx ! de>
Date:       2009-12-30 21:12:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Ross,

>I'll have a look at your code later when I'm not feeling really rough,
>but have you seen the undo classes in Marlin and Tasks?

No, in fact I hadn't. Interesting to see different implementations
popping up..

> koto-undo-action.c.

Providing suitable GtkAction's for undo and redo with telling labels
seems indeed useful. I also added this to the undo branch on
git://github.com/hb/gtk.git yesterday, so it wasn't yet in the
accumulated patch attached to the last mail.

Holger