List:       gtk-devel
Subject:    Question about GtkFB
From:       "Do Thu Thuy" <dtthuy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-11 1:30:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear colleagues,

We are developing an application  based on Gtk libraries using Gtk FB.
Unfortunately, one of disadvantages of GtkFB is single process model. Assume
that, we have two process A and B. Both of them are based on Gtk libraries.
Can the following scenario be possible on top of Gtk lib and GtkFb?
- Process A is created and runs for some jobs
- Process A goes to sleep and preserves its current state.
- Process B is called and runs for its jobs
- Process B is killed and Process A is resumed its original state before it
goes to sleep.

Thank you for your help and Best regards
dtthuy.