List:       gtk-devel
Subject:    Re: Highlevel printing API - proposal
From:       Bill Haneman <Bill.Haneman () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2006-01-27 17:14:10

This looks great, but I don't see anything in the print context relating to the use of "themed" rendering.

Should it be somewhere other than the print context?

Something like this:

gboolean egg_print_context_get_override_document_colors ()
GdkColor egg_print_context_get_text_foreground ()
GdkColor egg_print_context_get_text_background ()
GdkColor egg_print_content_get_line_art_foreground ()

(Not sure about the data types for the color stuff)

Perhaps instead of text_foreground etc. it should be "...get_paper_color()" and
"get_ink_color()".

Bill