List:       gtk-devel
Subject:    Re: Gtk+ printing dialog highlevel thoughts
From:       Alex Graveley <alex () beatniksoftware ! com>
Date:       2006-01-19 16:22:32

Hi,

Alexander Larsson wrote:
> I've started studying various platform APIs and UIs, cups, PPDs, etc,
> preparing for this. To compare various platform and application
> printing dialogs I have put together a set of screenshots from
> Linux/OSX/Windows at:
> http://people.redhat.com/alexl/print_dialogs/

Intended for the archives, attached are the mockups presented at the
Boston GNOME Summit '05.

Many things missing here... showing printer wait estimates, drop-down
for saved settings if you have some, searchable chooser for networks
with many printers, per-application custom controls, etc.

-Alex

["print-dialog.png" (image/png)]
["print-settings-dialog.png" (image/png)]