List:       gtk-devel
Subject:    GTK+ 2.4.1 releases
From:       Owen Taylor <otaylor () redhat ! com>
Date:       2004-04-24 16:05:24

Due to poor coordination and just plain lack of time, we didn't
get 2.4.1 out this week as planned. (Obviously...)

Matthias and I are going to be at a Red Hat meeting through next
Tuesday, and I'll be at the X dev conference after that, but we'll try
to get the tarballs made next week one way or the other.

Regards,
						Owen