List:       gtk-app-devel
Subject:    Re: Beginner question no.2
From:       Michael Vance <briareos () lokigames ! com>
Date:       1999-07-29 16:26:36

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999, Rok Papez wrote:

> There is something else I forgot to ask:
> How can one change a lable in a menu item?
> I'd like to change "Database -> Connect" to "Database -> Disconnect" as a result

GtkWidget* menu_item;
GtkWidget* label;
const char* text = "New Label";

label = GTK_BIN( menu_item )->child;
gtk_label_set_text( GTK_LABEL( label ), text );

or thereabouts.

m.

--
"How wonderful! How mysterious                                   Programmer
 I carry wood! I draw water!"                   Loki Entertainment Software