List:       gtk-app-devel
Subject:    Re: screen eyedropper
From:       NNY <finklesk () Op ! Net>
Date:       1999-07-11 6:23:31

okay, that settles it. my project for the week will be to get this screen
eyedropper thing to work. i'll make a post as soon as i get something
significant.

later

-greg

http://www.op.net/~finklesk/index.html

"The problem is not that the world is full of fools. The problem is that
lightning isn't being distributed right." - Mark Twain