List:       gtk-app-devel
Subject:    Re: Having Problems w/ GTK+ compiling first program
From:       David Odin <David.Odin () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       1999-04-29 1:09:07

On Wed, Apr 28, 1999 at 07:43:07PM +0200, Guillaume Laurent wrote:
> Trog <trog@gtk.org> writes:
>
> > It does. Users should learn to read.
>
> Or to use a shell. Backquoting a command is really a basic thing to
> know. How to use gtk-config with gcc should be obvious to anyone with
> even half a clue.

  I really do not see the point in flaming into this list. It has always
been a normal process for people who knows to help people who doesn't.
If someone think a question is just too silly to be answered, he can just
say nothing. Flaming doesn't help.

                DindinX

--
David.Odin@bigfoot.com

The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.