List:       gtk-app-devel
Subject:    Unidentified subject!
From:       Vanotti bertrand <vanotti.bertrand () caramail ! com>
Date:       1999-04-27 15:54:16

Hello,

I'm a new GTK+ developper and i  want to print a measured
value on a
text box (with daq card). I' haven't find a GTK function :
"Gtk_insert_text" and "Gtk_set_text" are using with "const
gchar" and my
sting is not constant.  If you have a solution, please help
me.

Thank you.

Vanotti bertrand (vanotti.bertrand@caramail.com)