List:       gtk-app-devel
Subject:    Re: No protocol specified error
From:       Lokesh Chakka <lvenkatakumarchakka () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-11-04 9:35:37

Hello,

To add, I found gksudo might be helpful.

I found issue mentioned here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-themes/+bug/1723422
and work around
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sane-backends/+bug/1724078/comments/4

after that, I found the following issue:
https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1803102

but now if I do "gksudo ./a.out" it is just exiting without any message or
log. If I use "gksudo gdb ./a.out" and try to run, cursor is just blinking
and nothing is showing up.

Thanks & Regards
--
Lokesh Chakka,